Simply use the "Upload" button or drag-and-drop a document to the appropriate document library. Upteamist will then ask if you want to overwrite the current version of the file; if you choose to overwrite, Upteamist will increase the version listed in the document's label and save it alongside past versions being kept for reference.
Articles in this section
- With what Microsoft subscriptions can Upteamist integrate?
- What type of ROI will I get from using Upteamist?
- What features will Upteamist provide compared to native Office 365 capabilities?
- How do I add new versions of a file to Upteamist?
- What should I do on my first Upteamist login (for Office 365)?
- How can I organize information on Upteamist?
- How can I set workflows, forms, and lists?
- How do I sign in to my company's Upteamist intranet?
- Do you offer email accounts?
- What are the technical requirements for using Upteamist?