Yes, as long as you are an administrator of the UPTEAMIST environment. To add an admin, go to the Manage section and select/add the user you wish to make an administrator.
Articles in this section
- Does UPTEAMIST provide the option for group permissions?
- How can I add and update content on the UPTEAMIST site?
- How can I share data from UPTEAMIST Documents with someone outside/inside the organization?
- How can administrators manage access to specific documents?
- Can I share sites or documents with people outside of my organization?
- Can I add more than one administrator?